- Fix auto restore groups so that the restore is not immediately undone.
- Ensure that last run version is saved in the preferences, so that welcome screen only runs once per version.
- Add support for Prepar3D v3.
- Fix bug in set priority code found Alhard Horstmann.
- Change restore from backup preference to make this the default
- Remove terminal newlines and add a single paragraph between areas on reorder.
- Fix problem with restore groups whereby terminal slashes are not matched.
- Ensure installer checks for administrator status.
- Add mode to FSX-SE scenery in sync with FSX scenery.
- Add P3D and P3Dv2 detection.
- Add Expand Paths functionality.
- Add modes for FSX-SE Co-existence and detection.
- Add defaulting to last view used.
- Add Spanish and Catalan translations kindly provided by Josep Maria Ribas.
- Hide OK dialog when saving from quit dialog.
- Allow command line choice of scenery config file. Now supports SimStarter.
- Ensure that unnamed files and uncreated files work.
- Moved to use SWT 4.3.0.
- Add save and quit option to exit dialog box.
- Fix bug with DND of multiple directories not being actioned.
- Ensure that you cannot create a group with an empty name and ensure they are always trimmed.
- Added a set priority box to the edit area dialog
- Created Restore menu to workaround issues with FTX Central.
- Workaround for windows 7 expand notification not being noticed.
- Bug-fix for reported widget is disposed on generation.
- Double-check remove/add area to group is done correctly in rename group actions. (Possible fix for some IllegalArgumentExceptions.)
- Ensure that no rename groups occur for null named groups.
- Remember window size and position.
- Remember last accepted browsed path.
- Moved to use SWT 3.7.1.
- Add Undo/Redo buttons to the tabs.
- Make the initial class finder a little more robust, it used to rely on the working directory being set correctly. It will now use the location of the initial class to help it find the libraries.
- Remember selections across re-sorts.
- Make errors icon clickable to select the areas with errors.
- Remember selections across tab changes.
- Change the titlebar to make users aware changes have been made to the file that still need saving.
- Ask if it safe to close only if there are changes to the file.
- Add preference to set the maximum number of undos remembered.
- Users can now undo the automatic fixes that the editor makes when it first loads up.
- Undo-Redo functionality. Major work to add undo-redo to the editor to every action that can be undone.
- Create plaintext manual form.
- Minor structural changes internally.
- Bug fix to recognise non-canonically titled area blocks; eg. [aReA.xxx] instead of [Area.xxx].
- Added option to turn off automatic checking of the existence of scenery directories as can be quite slow.
- Move to SWT 3.7 because SWT 3.5.2 is at least two years out-of-date.
- Bug fix to reset the colors on find in GroupTreeTabView.
- Make empty X_Groups, Remote etc. key=value sections disappear.
- Bug fix for exception on cancel of DND generation.
- Bug fix for NPE on reorder sceneries.
- Bug fix for HED version reporting.
- Make the info group internationalizable.
- Moved Error notification in to the sidebar.
- Improve exception handler to handle non-fatal exceptions.
- Add detection of non-existence of area directories to errors.
- Add auto-uninstall feature.
- Add version verification to uncaught errors and about dialog.
- Fix race condition causing NullPointerException in generation dialog.
- Fixed scenery generation to report the correct directory.
- Default Find for listview changed to suggest title for selected area.
- Add multiple enable/disable through checkboxes in list and group view.
- Add error column and icon for duplicated area titles, paths, and numbers.
- Rename “Area Name” in text editor to “Area Number”.
- Fix bug with delete areas.
- Reset Area and Layer Numbers and Reorder function added.
- Areas without X_Groups and X_Color will finally not have these set. I apologise for cluttering up your scenery.cfg unnecessarily.
- Sceneries that are marked Required can no longer be set Inactive using the list or group view.
- Sceneries will be automatically marked Active if they are marked Required.
- Localization now supported.
- Fixed a bug with the ungrouped group remaining unticked even all areas are Active.
- Created functionality to delete the scenery.dat files.
- Create initial warning box for files with errors.
- Fix bug with automatically generated areas where by they were named without enough preceding 0s.
- Added a progress dialog to generate scenery to allow one to cancel a long generation and to show progress.
- Move to a simpler installer procedure without detectjvm – use lib32, lib64 and lib directories and export the scenery config editor jar into lib.
- Renamed SWT jars to make them more obvious in the lib directories.
- Fix bug with repeated find when there is uppercase in the original find.
- Close hot-key is now CTRL-Q, to allow CTRL-X for “Cut”.
- Setup will now report version in the the title bar.
- Confirm quit box added.
- Colour Markers introduced.
- Group Expansion will be remembered when flicking between tabs.
- Open and Save as will default to looking in the correct place for FSX.
- Save as will no longer report a failed to save “null” when save is cancelled.
- Generate and Add Area will default to FlightSimulator directory on browse.
- Created an installer using Nullsoft Installer System.
- Preferences will detect a change of default scenery filename.
- Flight Simulator X default scenery location now supported.
- Option to set own location of default scenery.
- Fix Nullpointer exception on initial open.
- Fix FSX registry look up.